LUSU UPCOMING PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS
1. Kigezi Youth Development SACCO with the aim of financially facilitating the youth in Kabale district for realised self independence for future sustainability.
2. Child and maternal health Initiative that will aim at ensuring that the health of children and their mothers is guaranteed and sustained in Kigezi Sub-Region.
3. Itambira Island Healthcare and International Research Center (that will equip and enable researchers around the world with research skills, environment and haven for proper management of life and entire natural resources in the Great Lakes Region for human development).
4. Kigezi Waste Management Project that will ensure a Demonstration of a Waste Free Zone in the Kigezi Sub-Region.
5. Kigezi Environmental Education Initiative for Schools and Institutions that will focus on environmental awareness and sensitivity among the youth in Kigezi Sub-Region.
6. Kigezi Food Security Initiative that will focus on fighting hunger and famine in the Sub-Region.
7. Lake Bunyonyi Conservation Program that shall aim at protecting the fresh water lake from general degradation and enhancing tourism potentials in the Region for improved livelihoods.
8. Orphans and Vulnerable Children Care Support Project that will support orphans and street children and facilitate them in becoming responsible and productive citizens in society.